The 30-inch Apple Cinema HD Display delivers an amazing 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution. Designed specifically for the creative professional, this display
provides more space for easier access to all the tools and palettes needed to edit, format and composite your work. Combine this display with a Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, or PowerMac G5 and there’s no limit to what you can achieve.
The Cinema HD features an active-matrix liquid crystal display that produces flicker-free images that deliver twice the brightness, twice the sharpness and twice the contrast ratio of a typical CRT display. Unlike other flat panels, it’s designed with a pure digital interface to deliver distortion-free images that never need adjusting. With over 4 million digital pixels, the display is uniquely suited for scientific and technical applications such as visualizing molecular structures or analyzing geological data.
Offering accurate, brilliant color performance, the Cinema HD delivers up to 16.7 million colors across a wide gamut allowing you to see subtle nuances between colors from soft pastels to rich jewel tones. A wide viewing angle ensures uniform color from edge to edge. Apple’s ColorSync technology allows you to create custom profiles to maintain consistent color onscreen and in print. The result: You can confidently use this display in all your color-critical applications.
- OS: Android 10.0
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Card slot microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot) – dual-SIM model
- Internal 128GB 8GB RAM UFS 2.1
- Triple 4 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (standard), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, Dual pixel PDAF, OIS
- Triple 13 MP, f/1.9, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3.4″, 1.0µm
- Triple 0.3 MP, TOF 3D, f/1.4, (depth)
- Features Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video 4320p@30fps, 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p, HDR10+, 24-bit/192kHz stereo sound rec., gyro-EISv
There are no reviews yet.